Thursday, February 17, 2011

Verbatim: 2.17.11

Today students will find an interesting, news worthy quotation to post and comment on. This will be a regular activity in this class as these quotes can be used for our school newspaper. Here's the assignment:

1) Find an interesting quotation.
2) Copy that quotation here in our blog.
3) State who said the quotation and give the SOURCE (where you found the quote).
4) Explain, in your own words, what's significant about this quotation.

Good luck!
Mr. Lawler

4 comments:

  1. "Beautiful black woman, I bet that chick look better RED"---LIL WAYNE

    "Reginae is my first and last Black baby, and all my other baby's mama's are light skinned so i wont make that mistake again"

    I think this is interesting because his daughter Reginae is dark skinned and it kind of make it look likes he thinks less of her because of that.
    mediatakeout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Favorite Quote by Justin Bieber is "I have Greatest fans in the world "I like how he is always thanking his fans

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Age is the first limitation on roles that I've ever had to encounter, and I hit that a while ago."---Jack Nicholson

    Jack Nicholson started his acting career in 1958, his latest work was in 2010. Age was no limitation for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.
    Anne-Sophie Swetchine

    no love lost no love found it dont hurt me no more to late to say your sorry

    ReplyDelete