Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Reading Recommendations



Students! Share with your peers a recommendation or two of a good books to read over the summer. Don't forget to tell us why you recommend the book. You know, convince us to go out and get our hands on the book you recommend.

Have a wonderful summer!
Mr. Lawler

3 comments:

  1. TWO BOOKS I WOULD RECOMMEND IS SHATTERED AND THE BULLY BY PAUL LANGAN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE BOOKS BECAUSE THE BOOKS EXPRESS AND TALK ABOUT PROBLEMS PEOPLE ARE HAVING TODAY. AND THEY CAN ALSO GIVE U SOLUTIONS TO SOME OF YOUR PROBLEMS. UNLIKE MOST OF THE BOOKS IN THE WORLD NOW THESE BOOKS..PEOPLE CAN RELATE TO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. two book recommend are me and him by pea round and summer by paul langan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should read over the summer justin Bieber because he be talking about his life and he my say something what happed in your life.

    ReplyDelete