Thursday, March 10, 2011

Independent Reading Discussion

Mr. Lawler's students!

Share with us the book that you are currently reading, a brief summary of what you've read so far, and a prediction of what you think will happen the next time you pick it up to read.

Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. im reading the bully and it about a boy who moved to a new city and a new high school and starts getting bullied

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bulls. Duh. Winning. Awesome. Your troll brains can't process that."

    Writer:Molly Mash
    Source:The Mash

    I think this quote is funny because Molly Masher is commenting about sports but like Sheen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I think best and most fun way to get new music is to switch ipods for a few weeks with a friend and get a look into different styles you may not have listened to before" This quote stands out to me because I do this instead of buying new music from itunes.

    Speaker/writer: Graden
    Source:The Mash

    (LaDarius Jackson)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im reading the top 100 best college players of all time. I like the book because it is entertaining and relates to basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Verlonte says he likes the book also!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you need to spend time with people who are mature and wise-capicorn

    ReplyDelete
  7. "IS IT OKAY FOR A SENIOR TO DATE A FRESHMAN"?....

    "NO, FRESHMEN ARE IMMATURE"
    -Lauren Smith

    "YES, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER"
    -Sarah Harvard

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WAS READING ABOUT Ariel Massengale and her being named as one of the nation's four finalist and her being a ALL-AMERICAN

    ReplyDelete
  9. i been reading black like me abont a man in 1963 who go around down south all over in ATL,mississippi and all and see how life is for a black man with all the rassis going on

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read a book named Cornrows about a family telling stories about the history of black people and braids.

    ReplyDelete